Friends of the Cal-Sag Trail are enthused to present, for your enjoyment, the completed West segment.
The Friends are planning a grand opening on National Trails Day, Saturday, June 6. Join us at Lake Katherine in Palos Heights for a fun outdoor celebration of Cook County’s newest outdoor recreation amenity with:
- Ribbon Cutting at Lake Katherine, 10:30 AM. (link to map)
- Bike the Sag, a family bike ride hosted by The Palos Kiwanis Club (registration required – click here)
- Friends’ VIP Tent (ticket required) featuring refreshments, a commemorative water bottle (while quantities last), music and beer garden (thanks Hailstorm!) Tickets available $15 day of while tickets last
- Bike parking, Bike Mechanic and Running Shoe Guru at trailside, courtesy rbikes.com and Running for Kicks
- Other amusements, wonders and marvels!
Write email@example.com with questions or for more info!